Transportation of Dangerous Goods
The objectives of this course are:
- Participants, upon completion of this course, will understand what their role and responsibilities are with regards to the Legislation as to the safe handling, storing and transporting of the nine classes of Dangerous goods.
- Participants are provided an overview of the Dangerous goods Act/ Regulations and their application
- Course includes group workshop sessions, case studies and knowledge examination.
- A wallet certificate will be issued to each candidate upon successful completion of the course
The course covers the following:
- Nine classifications of dangerous goods
- Documentation requirements
- Safety marks-labels/placards
- Safety requirements for the transportation of dangerous goods
- Training requirement
The course runs for a duration of 6 hours. It can be conducted at your location or at Pro-Tech’s facility in Napanee. Candidates will receive certification upon successful completion. Management will be provided with appropriate documentation for training records
CEU Course – 0.5 units
Contact us today for more information or to register.