The purpose of this course is to:
- Provide in class and practical training for UTV Drivers (Side by Side)
- Elevate a driver’s awareness of the driving-related tasks through facilitated discussions
- Assist individuals in developing long term utv driver improvement strategies
The facilitator will deliver the UTV Course to both company personnel and Individual learners. This program focuses on giving participants the opportunity to share their experiences and learn from others through discussion of UTV driving elements. It should be emphasized that this program is fundamentally developmental in its aims.
This is a one day (6 hour) course that includes both in-class and practical. Participants are to bring their own Side by Side. Maximum 10 participants per course.
The following course themes will be covered:
- Principals & foundations of safe UTV driving
- Skills, knowledge, and attitudes for driving
- Visual habits for driving
- Space cushion driving
- Collision avoidance strategies
- Sharing the road and trails with other UTV users