Winter Maintenance Road Patrollers Course 4
The purpose of this course is:
- ‘Due Diligence’ and how it relates to Patrollers activities
- ‘Minimum Maintenance Standards’ –concept and application to winter conditions
- Discussion on ‘Service Levels’
- Equipment inspection Criteria (Municipal and Hired contractors responsibilities)
- Operations- preplanning – during storm – cleanup
- Environmental code of practice – dealing with salt and abrasives
- Weather basics
- Techniques on plowing operations
- Patroller – duties, documentation responsibilities
Contact us today for more information or to register.
Pro-Tech also offers many other Winter Maintenance courses. Please browse a list here.