Winter Maintenance Training Course 2
A winter maintenance training course for municipal drivers & contractors. Discussion topics will include:
- Minimum maintenance standards and due diligence and the drivers role
- Operational procedures: before, during and after the storm
- Weather factors to take into account to better manage road clearing efforts
- Proper documentation – why it is important
- Equipment maintenance, inspection and operation
- Hands on assignments and demonstrations as well as defensive driving techniques for winter driving safety
- Salt management best practices
- The drivers role in keeping the economy moving during winter weather events
1 or 2 day course options consisting of both formal and practical training. Course can be held at client’s location or at our facility. Upon successful completion of the course, certificates will be issued to the candidates. Management will receive documentation for employee’s training portfolio. A similar training format is available for municipal lots and sidewalks.
Hands on training options:
- Sander control operation
- Loader assessments
- Driving assessments
- Driver Inspection for Winter Maintenance Equipment
- Blade removal and replacement
Contact us today for more information or to register.
Pro-Tech also offers many other Winter Maintenance courses. Please browse a list here.